Victoria Lawn Bowling Club postcards for sale
Only 50¢ each. Available now in the club house. Photos taken by Debra Whitman.
for Lawn Bowling supplies and new bowls:
Items Available at the Clubhouse – Members Only
Contact: Anita McCaw or Dylis McGibbon
Grippo $8.50 ea.
How to use Grippo on bowls:
Use Grippo once a week to protect against wear and tear. It will also help to get rid of small scratches.
To clean bowls:
- Wash bowls in hot water & mild detergent
- Rinse & dry
- Apply Grippo sparingly with fingertips
- Air dry & buff with soft cloth
Wilgrip $7.50 ea.
Henselite Polishing Sleeves $8
Use with Grippo or Wilgrip for a perfect polish and secure grip
Crackajack Bowls Polish
Toucha Bowl Marker $11.00 ea.
For marking touchers
Portable, handy and may be applied to bowl without any risk of moving the bowl.
- Visible on black and coloured bowls – clearly visible at a distance of 1.5m
- Easy to use and apply
- Now 10g contents in pressure pack
- Metered applicator – up to 250 applications
Used Chalk Markers – good condition
Used Measuring Tapes
New String Measures – $45/49 (9′ or 11′)
Club Crests $5.50 ea.
Club Pins $3.00 ea.
Canadian Championships 2017 pins $5 ea.
Bowls Canada Boulingrin 2015 Law of Sport of Bowls
$10.00 ea. (18 in stock)
Bowls Marker Labels $2.50
In The Groove Books $3.00
Lawn Bowlers Handbook $4.00