- It is all done and dusted!
- We all enjoyed an excellent, albeit, short season.
- We not only got to bowl but also got paid!
- Big thank you to all those who lent me a hand, and for your encouraging words.
- Last day was a good turn out – 22; and the pizza/pop party was a hit
- We lucked out on the weather too
- Everyone attentively followed COVID 19 rules
Now, here are some stats for you to study/think about
- 13 weeks of Bowling
- 33 different Bowlers participated
- 4- dropped out
- 29 -persisted
- 245 games
- 122 matches (the odd number is because Ross played with two Ladies one Monday as he was the odd man out, typical!)
- Club received close to $240 from the league’s purse and individual’s donation
- $380 distributed to 29 bowlers based on their accumulated points as of week-12
- Out of 122 matches, there was only one Tie-game: July 20th; Gopal/Ted vs Brian/Skip
- After 122 matches we have a 4-way tie for the top spot – talk about tight finish!!!
- Total points after 13 weeks
- Winners – 4-way tie at 30 points each (Keith, Ken, Bob and Gopal) (But Keith and Bob beat Ken and Gopal on average)
- Top 10 Points-Leaders
- Points Average (Batting AVG – for Baseball lovers!) (Keith and Bob winners)
- Win Percentage (Keith and Bob winners) (if you bowled with these two you would win 75% of the time)
- Most Games (6-way tie at 13 games each)
- Most Wins (Keith and Bob)
Well, if this is not enough, too bad. I am done!
PS: Men’s League is not just for bowling but also a good study for statistical analysis!
PPS – read more