- During the bowling off-season, bowling members enjoy a variety of social activities. Most take place during the afternoons, and begin in October.
Non-bowlers can purchase a social membership for only $30.
- Check Calendar for updates
- Duplicate Bridge:
Every Monday at 12:30pm
- Lunch Bunch:
1st Tuesday of the month at 11:30am.
First lunch will be Tuesday Oct. 2
An email is sent out 1 week in advance announcing the restaurant.
Contact: Jo Ann Allan
- Book Club:
2nd Tuesday of the month at 1:30 pm at the club house.
More information here
Contact: Cathy Korpela
- Cribbage: Thursdays at 1pm
Contact: Rose Westcott
- Mahjong; Fridays 1:00 – 3:30pm
Contact: Irene MacDonald 250-384-3917
- SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
Christmas Party – Enjoy turkey dinner with all the trimmings, entertainment and the company of fellow club members
- Winter bowling: Halloween, New Years Day and Valentines Day