Adult members – $185.
Junior members (18 and under) – $35.
Social membership – $30
Novice membership – $125 – This is a full year’s membership and includes the use of club bowls and locker, and winter social activities.
Why not come out and learn more?
Lessons begin mid April
Cost: 3 lessons for $25
Contact: Norma at coaching@victorialbc
Lesson Dates: Wed Apr 12; Sat Apr 15; Mon Apr 17; Wed Apr 19; Sat Apr 22; Mon Apr 24; Wed Apr 26, Fri Apr 28
Lesson Times: 10:30 – noon or 1:00 – 2:30pm
Bowlers who join late in the bowling season may be eligible to pay a prorated membership rate. All prices are subject to change.
To join the VICTORIA LAWN BOWLING CLUB, download the membership form for new member or novice. Mail it in or drop it off at the club.
Or, visit us at the Club and fill out a form.
For details on our mailing address, location, and phone number, see
Never bowled? It’s never too late to learn!
What is special about lawn bowling?
- The game is inexpensive. Yearly membership fees entitle you to play in the games at no charge (excluding tournaments and a minimal charge for league play)
- Beginners can use the Club’s bowls at no cost
- You don’t need a partner
- You don’t need a team. Teams are drawn up from players who show up for the afternoon game.
- All positions on the teams are important so it doesn’t matter if you have lots of experience and are a good bowler, or just a beginner!
- You do need to wear smooth flat-soled shoes to protect the greens.
And, of course, you can join in our social activities that occur throughout the year and during winter.
- Benefits of Membership:
- • Virtually unlimited bowling – 7 days a week in the daily draws if one wishes
- • Men’s league on Monday mornings and Ladies’ league on Friday mornings if one wants to participate
- • Afternoon tea with Saturday afternoon draw
- • Participation in club and inter-club tournaments
- • World wide drop-in privileges at any lawn bowling club
- • Ongoing player development with coaches, drill sessions, and clinics
- • Clubhouse locker
- • Use of club bowls for one year
- • Open bowling for friends and the general public on designated Friday evenings
- • Summer Social Events: Founders Day, Canada Day, August and September long weekend get-togethers, Friday night BBQ’s
- • Winter Social Events: Bridge (duplicate and ‘kitchen’), Book Club, Lunch Bunch once a month, Crib, Mahjong, Xmas Party
- • Bowling New Years Day and Valentine`s Day weather permitting
- • The chance to make new friends