- During the bowling off-season, bowling members enjoy a variety of social activities. Most take place during the afternoons, and begin in October.
- Non-bowlers can purchase a social membership for only $30.
- Check Calendar for updates
- Duplicate Bridge:
Every Monday at 12:30pm
Lessons are also available Monday mornings from 9:30-11:30 if there are at least 4 participants.
Contact: Vera Creelman: email@example.com
- Lunch Bunch:
1st Tuesday of the month at 11:30am
An email is sent out 1 week in advance announcing the restaurant.
Contact: Jo Ann Allan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Club:
1st Tuesday of the month at 1:30pm
As of January 1st, meeting at member’s home
Contact: Cathy Korpela: email@example.com
Social Bridge: DISCONTINUED FOR LACK OF INTEREST
Wednesdays at 1:00pm. If interested in resuming
Contact: Peter Gilchrist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cribbage: Thursdays at 1pm
Contact: Rose Westcott: email@example.com
- Mahjong; Saturdays 1:00 – 3:30pm
Contact: Irene MacDonald 250-384-3917
- SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
Christmas Party – Enjoy turkey dinner with all the trimmings, entertainment and the company of fellow club members
- Winter bowling: Halloween, New Years Day and Valentines Day